Of all the questions I’m asked which don’t have to do with my abs, the one that seems to surface more than the others is, “Why are you on Social Media?”
Now, depending on where the emphasis is added, that question can lead down many paths. For example, some inquirers emphasize the words “Social Media” as in “Why am I on Social Media instead of say, drugs?” Others put the emphasis on “you” as in “Why would you, a man with such great abs, need anything else?” While still others stress the “Why” as in, “What is your reason for having a Twitter & Facebook account?”
It is the final question I plan on answering today. Here are:
The Top Ten Reasons I’m on Social Media:
2) Talking to my kids = 30 minutes. Lurking on my kids = 5 minutes. A no brainer.
3) Always only one click away from letting the world see my abs.
4) Without Facebook I’d have no idea how many events I’m not invited to.
5) 25 friends simply doesn’t cut it!
6) How else can the government keep tabs on me for my own safety?
7) I can’t sleep if I don’t know what everyone has had for lunch.
8) No one phones me anymore.
9) Twitter is how I met (it’ll happen) Alyssa Milano (see #3) & Ben Stiller.
10) I’m not. I have people do it for me.
Have a good one,