If you’re a Facebookite (or is it, Facebookian?) you have definitely come across the following post…unless your “friends” really couldn't care less about you:
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged . You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you!
Well, recently I was “tagged”…again. It’s been just over 18 months since my last “get to know you” tag and, quite frankly, I was starting to get worried.
Now, I did briefly consider the option of cut & paste to simply repost that old list as a recent blog entry. After all, I have many new “friends” who never read the original and I have a sneaking suspicion that neither did any of my old “friends”.
So, baring my soul for the whole world to see, here are:
25 random things, facts, habits and goals about Timmy
1. I wear wool socks 24-7, 12 months of the year…except while swimming.
2. The first stage play I wrote - and starred in - was the, "White Footed Mukaluk". Why Broadway hasn't called is beyond me.
3. My baseball number is 3…in honour of the number 3.
4. I know a Prime Minister runs my country, but I have no clue what his name is.
5. I’ve been married for 10 years and have enjoyed a minute of it…I mean “every”.
6. All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth and lunch with Ben Stiller. However, I’ll settle for one tooth and 30 minutes in a coffee shop.
7. I’ve always thought Wonder Woman’s invisible plane was silly. Just look for the crouching, floating woman.
8. On Wii Fit, I can do the Downward Facing Dog better than any dog.
9. I often wish I could have been around to fake the moon landing.
10. I’ve seen Spice World more than any other movie…and still can’t figure out why it didn’t win an Oscar.
11. Jeff Probst and Ryan Seacrest have the two best jobs in the entire world!
12. I believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny...but not Snuffleupagus.
13. I have something in common with Miss Universe Canada.
14. I learned how to tread water while watching a GIJOE PSA. Yo Joe!
15. I’ve never written a list longer than 15 items.
16. As of today, I’ve only written one list longer than 15 items.
17. I’ve banned Elmo from appearing on my vlogs because of his racy outfits.
18. I went to film school. No wait. I was “enrolled” in film school. Apparently, there is a difference.
19. I often vote via the “write-in” section on the ballot, but to no avail. Canada has yet to be run by Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sarah Palin or Captain Caveman.
20. I really don’t think Cheese Whiz should have the word “cheese” in it.
21. I cry everytime I watch Rudy, clips of Joe Carter hitting the World Series winning homerun and any episode of Mr. Belvedere - That man was so nice.
22. I heart Jonas.
23. I am president (and founder) of the Jane Leeves’ Calves Fan Club. Have you seen those legs?!
24. I start every day by waking up.
25. There is nothing that brings me more satisfaction than making someone laugh. My goal is to bring quality, clean entertainment to the world via live performance, writing and video! Please help me spread Up Standing Comedy!
YOU'VE ALL BEEN TAGGED!
If you believe in Up Standing Comedy please CHECK OUT and SHARE the following links:
www.upstandingcomedy.ca (Book a clean stand-up comedian)
www.youtube.com/upstandingcomedy (Subscribe to the video channel)
www.insidetimmysmind.com (Subscribe to the blog)
www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=52291576434&v=info (Join the Fan Page)
Thanks so much. I really can't do this alone.
Have a good one,